Our team of Manufacturing Recruiters are partnering with an established, full-service contractor in the Des Moines area to bring on a CFO to lead the financial side of the business. This organization has a strong reputation in the industry, and hasa developed an incredibly strong team of professionals that are constantly striving to be the best in the business at what they do.
The CFO position will be a highly visible member of the executive team responsible for directing all financial activities for the organization in accordance with generally accepted standards and regulations. They will directly oversee multiple departments including Accounting, IT, HR/Payroll, and Purchasing, providing direction and support to each team and advising the executive team on issues related to these departments.
- Minimum 5-10 years of professional experience, including progressive senior management positions in accounting or finance
- Bachelor’s degree required in accounting/finance, or related field, MBA preferred
- CPA accreditation preferred
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and city regulations and guidelines
- Strong experience managing teams of people