The Harrison Group Manufacturing team is partnering with a dynamic manufacturing organization to bring on a strong Director of Process Engineering. This organization is an industry leader and have grown substantially in their market with their focus on excellence in innovation, operations, and customer service.
This position will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data relating to the production processes in order to promote and develop more efficient procedures for product manufacturing. They will also lead the management and implementation of new methods, processes or ideas, and work with cross-functional teams that include production, process, and maintenance organizations in order to facilitate process improvements to improve plant performance.
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, food processing experience preferred
- Experience with databases, process monitoring systems, and information systems
- Experience running CAPEX Projects
- Experience growing out teams