As the HR Manager for this organization, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, and programs. At their 2 local facilities (120 employees total), you’ll be an HR department of 1. These guys are looking for a generalist to eventually build a team and take on higher-level responsibilities with corporate.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements.
- Manage and execute semi-monthly salary payroll, biweekly wage payroll, and benefit plans.
- Recruit, test, and interview applicants to fill positions.
- Work with managers to counsel employees on matters of performance, attendance, and compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in blue-collar HR. The non-union facility, but need someone from construction, manufacturing, etc.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Why work for this company?
- This company landed in the top 10 places to work in their space for the last 10 years running. They have pulled in the #1 spot on that list for the last 2 years.
- Because a global powerhouse recently purchased them, this company has the financial backing and growth opportunities that come with a multi-billion-dollar parent company.
- That parent company is completely hands-off with HR. Their HR department is your blank canvas, what do you want to do with it?