The HGI Financial Services team has partnered with an established organization to help grow their team with the addition of a strong Internal Wholesaler. This organization is well known for its training and upward mobility. Whether you want to work up the ladder on the management side or take your skills out into the field as an external, if you want to advance your career this is the right place for you.
This position will be responsible for making proactive outbound sales calls with existing and prospective representatives to strengthen relationships and find new business opportunities. They will work closely with sales desk managers to support day-to-day activities and assist advisors with illustrations, accurate product information, and marketing materials.
• Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) or more years of Life Insurance Experience or equivalent combination.
• Two (2) years experience in supporting the sales efforts of Financial Advisors of a full-service broker-dealer
• Current Life, Accident & Health License, FINRA Series 6 and 63 or ability to obtain within 120 days of
• IT and computer systems skills including the ability quickly learn new programs
• Analytical skills including data compilation and calculation
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Effective time management ability to multitask
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision