The Harrison Group Financial Services team is working with a well established and well-respected insurance company to help bring on an experienced Medical Director to their team.
This position will work closely with the underwriting team to provide high quality medical support, assessing mortality risk through referrals and consultations. They will also conduct training sessions on medical and underwriting topics, and provide feedback on medical technical progress of the underwriting team to the Chief Underwriter, Chief Medical Director, VP of Underwriting Administration.
- Licensed Physician with a MD from a North American Accredited Medical School
- 5+ Year’s of Life Insurance Experience
- Ability to bridge Clinical and Insurance Medicine
- In-depth knowledge of EKGs and other conventional underwriting evidence
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills