The HGI team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with an ancillary product provider who works closely with partners at health care service corporations and sells in conjunction with the medical business to bring on National Account Dental Sales Executive. This organization has the largest network in the country for dental products and is able to offer the second deepest discounts nationally.
This position will be responsible for the sale of the company’s dental products for key accounts (>2k lives) in both Illinois & Montana. They will lead and coordinate sales, make group presentations to prospective and existing clients and perform follow-ups when necessary to complete a sale. They will stay apprised of market conditions and monitor competitor activity to stay ahead, as well as actively develop marketing programs, account servicing procedures, and sales strategies designed to increase the sale of products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 10 years of experience
- 5 years of ancillary, dental, or health insurance sales experience
- General agent license in the state of operations or obtain license within 90 days of starting in the role
- Knowledge of marketing principles, group insurance sales strategy, and technical aspects of dental insurance
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills