A Houston-based General Contractor has partnered with the HGI team of construction recruiters to bring on a traveling site superintendent to support their growth. This organization specializes in building ground-up projects in 3 major niches, Gas Stations, Retail, & Restaurants. With over 40 years in business, they have strong relationships with many of the major chains across the country leading to a strong backlog of projects. They work primarily throughout the Southeast but are licensed in most states across the country.
This position will be responsible for being the on-site supervisor monitoring and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the construction process. They will work closely with teams on-site to ensure projects are progressing on schedule and safety standards are being met at all times.
They realize their company is only as good as their employees—so they do what’s right for them, and treat them well.
- Base Salary – $70k- $100K (this will be paid out when you’re in between jobs too)
- The company issued Truck or allowance provided ($500/month) + company issued gas card
- Per Diem: $30/day
- Lodging to be booked by the company, or they will pay for travel trailing overnight fees
- Average Project Duration – 120 days. They give you 2-3 weeks in-between jobs
- 5+ Years of Construction field supervision experience
- Must have commercial ground-up or renovation experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Strong communication and organizational skills