The HGI team has partnered with an employee-owned company specializing in power supply equipment manufacturing to help them add a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to their team. This organization has a rich history of stability and is currently the strongest they’ve ever been. While their primary client is the Department of Defense (DOD), they also regularly collaborate with industry leaders like Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, and Collins Aerospace. They take pride in working on diverse and innovative projects, making a meaningful contribution to our nation’s security.
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, your primary duties will include:
- Designing electrical circuitry and power supply solutions for various machinery, equipment, and automotive/aerospace products for the Department of Defense.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to junior engineers, assisting with smaller issues.
- Serving as a liaison with clients on projects and actively participating in high-profile projects alongside other senior engineers.
- 7+ years of experience in electrical design and engineering
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Related engineering degree
- Experience in battery storage systems (preferred)
- Proficiency in analog and/or digital circuitry design
- Strong motivation and a passion for designing and developing innovative solutions
- Ability to draw from previous experiences to aid in team development