Our Financial Services team has partnered with an organization with over 120 years of experience in the insurance industry to help them add a VP, Agencies to their team. Renowned for their stability and financial strength, they hold an AA rating and boast a tenure-rich team with minimal turnover. Committed to their employees’ financial well-being, they offer exceptional benefits including an 8% 401K match and a profit-sharing program.
As the VP, Agencies, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing distribution strategies and goals for life insurance and annuities products. You will be responsible for directing the recruitment and ongoing development of General Agents (GAs) while overseeing a team of four Regional Officers. With a travel requirement of under 50%, this role offers a balance of strategic leadership and regional oversight.
- Series 6 and 63 licenses are required
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in life insurance or annuity sales and sales management
- Demonstrated experience with life insurance or annuity products
- Proven track record of driving sales growth and achieving targets
- Strong leadership, communication, and relationship-building skills